If you’re looking for a reliable solution to keep your facility cool and maintain proper air flow, Air Movement Solutions can provide the ideal product for you. Air Movement Solutions is a leading manufacturer of high-quality industrial and commercial fans. Across their two unique product lines of (1) Air-Focus and (2) Air-Mobile, you’ll find powerful air circulation systems that are whisper quiet and well-designed to improve comfort, safety, and productivity inside your business.
At Interstate Energy, we are proud to be an authorized distributor of Air Movement Solutions and we can outfit your facilities in Colorado and eastern Wyoming with these state-of-the-art industrial fans.
Key Features of Air Movement Solutions
From auto shops to warehouse spaces, it can be challenging to achieve proper air circulation in your facility to regulate temperature, prevent the buildup of particles and mold, and improve the quality of the air. Air Movement Solutions have worked diligently in their market to develop top-of-the-line air circulation systems that simply outmatch the competition in every way, with key features like:
- Long-lasting durability – AMS fans are structurally more robust than other products on the market and, when regularly inspected and maintained, you can expect your fan to last for 12 years or longer.
- Powerful air circulation and performance – These systems are designed to move significant amounts of air to equalize temperature and humidity, reduce the load on HVAC equipment, and improve comfort and productivity among your staff.
- Minimal noise during operation – AMS fans produce a fraction of the noise levels of traditional barrel fans. Larger AMS fans operate at under 44 dB, providing a more pleasant work environment.
- Fast and easy installation – It can take less than 1 hour to install these systems!
These industrial fans are engineered to prioritize safety, and they are proudly made and assembled in the United States of America.
Each unit has a 5-year factory warranty against defects in material or workmanship. The motor and variable frequency drive (VFD) have a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in material or workmanship as well.
Air-Focus Commercial Fans
Air-Focus fans are perfect for just about any space to keep your employees comfortable during the hot days of summer. To install, you only need two feet of clearance above the fan and the Safe Strap system makes the fan simple and safe to install. Air-Focus fans can be angled exactly how you want them when installed and are available in either single or variable speed options.
- Diameter: 59 inches (1.5 m)
- Weight: 118-134 lbs (single vs variable speed)
- Electrical: 115-1P VAC (optional 230-1P VAC)
- Output: 43,000 CFM (1,360 m3/min)
- Motor: 1.5 HP, Inverter motor, Class F Insulation, TEFC, Industry Duty, IP-55, UL
- Noise Level: 43.4 DB
Air-Mobile Industrial Fans
As the name implies, Air-Mobile fans are portable devices that can be very easily rolled around and positioned in other areas of your business. Once in place, just lock the caster and enjoy the cooling comfort of the Air-Mobile fan. These units deliver significant airflow at very low noise levels, so anyone can bask in the cool air from 5’ or 100’ away from the device. The Air-Mobile industrial fans are usable both indoors and outdoors, and they are an affordable option compared to HVLS fans.
The specifications for the Air-Mobile solutions are essentially the same units as the Air-Focus; the biggest difference between these AMS fans is the portability of the Air-Mobile units.
Contact Interstate Energy today to learn more about Air Movement Solutions and discover which commercial fans in Colorado are best suited for your business.