So, which types of Colorado and Wyoming businesses can reduce waste oil removal and heating costs with a Clean Burn waste oil heater? Let’s find out.
What is a Clean Burn Waste Oil Heater?
A waste oil heater burns recycled oil to warm up your business. Clean Burn is the leading producer of waste oil furnaces and boilers. The Clean Burn waste oil furnace line has the highest efficiency on the market. At Interstate Energy, we sell Clean Burn products designed from the ground up to create more heat from less oil. Clean Burn waste oil furnaces can maximize the value of your used oil, which in many cases is an expense and a liability. So, why not transform your used waste oil into an asset by recycling it?
7 Types of Businesses That Can Benefit from a Clean Burn Waste Oil Heater
A Clean Burn used oil burner could be one of the most important items in your business location. It can be used to keep you and your employees warm during the winter season, but it also has another purpose – saving money!
You can actually save more money in multiple ways by using an oil heater instead of relying solely on electricity or gas. This helpful article will provide insights on how companies can benefit from clean burn waste oil heating systems. That said, the following types of businesses tend to benefit the most from waste oil furnaces:
- Automotive service centers and repair shops
- Car wash and lube shops
- Farm equipment dealers and service centers
- New and used car dealers and service centers
- Fleet services companies
- Farm machinery sales and repair shops
- And construction companies
How Can a Waste Oil Heater Save Your Business Money?
If you’re thinking about installing a new waste oil heater at your facility, here are some reasons to do so:
1) You won’t need to pay high utility bills anymore. With a waste oil heater installed, you won’t have to worry about paying expensive energy bills any longer. Instead, you can heat your business for next to no cost and invest all those savings back into your company.
2)No need to pay for costly waste oil disposal.
3) You don’t need to worry about running out of fuel. Waste oil heating systems are designed to burn used oil, but can also run on other fuels like #1 and #2 diesel fuels, crankcase oils, transmission fluid, and hydraulic fluid.
4) Lower operating cost. Since these systems run off of waste oil, there’s no need to purchase propane tanks or natural gas cylinders. This means lower maintenance costs as well.
5) Easy installation. Installing a waste oil heater requires little effort and expertise, and your Clean Burn technician will handle the dirty work for you.
6) Product warranties. Most manufacturers offer a warranty period ranging between 3-5 years depending on the model. In addition, if something goes wrong with your unit, you may qualify for free repairs under your manufacturer's warranty.
So, if you're a Colorado or Wyoming company that uses motor oil, transmission fluid, hydraulic fluid, and other oil-based products, a waste oil burner from Interstate Energy can save you a ton on heating costs. Turn your oil by-products into free heat for your business today with Clean Burn waste oil heaters.
Save Money and Heat Your Business with A Clean Burn Waste Oil Heater
Clean Burn is the leading provider of waste oil recycling systems. Since 1986, Interstate Energy has been an authorized distributor of Clean Burn technology. We are the only Clean Burn distributor in Colorado and eastern Wyoming and we help reduce the overhead costs of local businesses by recycling their waste oil.
If you'd like to save money with a waste oil heater today, contact our Clean Burn experts today!