As the only authorized Clean Burn distributor in Colorado and Eastern Wyoming, we’re here to help guide your search. Let’s break down some of the top things to keep in mind as you start your search for the right waste oil heater.
The Scale Of Your Business Operations
When you’re looking for a heating system, you need to select the option that is the best fit for your workspace. This means you’ll need to think about the total scale of your operations and the numerous influences that impact your heating needs. Whether you realize it or not, multiple internal and external factors can directly affect your heating needs (FMLink). These may include things like:
- The size and shape of your workspace - What’s the total square footage of your building? Do you have larger open spaces or more compact structures?
- The height of your ceilings - Are your ceilings exceptionally tall? If so, you may have trouble retaining heat where your workers need it. Ceiling fans can help re-circulate the heat from your waste oil heater.
- Annual weather patterns - Does your building see a lot of snowfall throughout the year? What kind of seasonal temperature changes do you expect to see every year?
- Topography of your business location - Is your building surrounded by trees? Are there man-made features in your immediate area that will block wind?
- Your current heating appliances - What heating systems are already in place on your property?
All of these factors and many others can impact your decision on the best waste oil heater for your needs. Make sure you have a clear idea of all these factors and the total scale of your business when you start your search.
Your Waste Oil Output
There are plenty of reliable waste oil heating systems on the market today that can greatly benefit your business. However, that doesn’t mean you should just go with the biggest one you can purchase. You need to take into account how much waste oil your business produces on an annual basis.
For example, let’s focus on the CB-2500 waste oil heater for a moment. This model is one of the best Clean Burn waste oil heating systems in our line-up. It can produce upwards of 250,000 BTU/hour, but the system works best for businesses that produce approximately 1,000 gallons of waste oil annually. So, if your workplace produces only 500 gallons of waste oil per year, you won’t be able to effectively heat your business on a consistent basis.
On the flip side, the CB-1750 pumps out 175,000 BTU/hour and it’s a great option for businesses that produce less waste oil every year. If your company is cutting back on oil usage, this may be the better heating option for your operations.
The Waste Oil Furnace Design
It should go without saying that waste oil burners are incredible feats of engineering. These systems allow you to get more use out of your available resources and a lot of different elements go into the process of making a waste oil burner. So it is important to consider how your heater is designed and how that feeds into its functionality.
You’ll want to examine how your waste oil burner is built. Is the heater manufactured and assembled in the same facility or are the parts put together in a different assembly plant? In most cases, you should look for burners that are manufactured in one place, and not assembled elsewhere. Why? Manufactured waste oil burners have less chance of error and greater durability. A secondary assembly plant presents a lot of opportunities for mistakes, which may impact the heater’s efficiency.
It’s also important to consider the materials used in your waste oil heater. Among these design materials, you’ll want to consider elements like:
- The pump - Many waste oil heating systems will have a pump with plastic components. Unfortunately, those plastic pieces will need to be replaced often. The pumps of Clean Burn heaters are made of steel gears and a steel drive shaft for a sturdy foundation and long lifespan.
- The heat exchanger - How does your burner maximize the heat transfer for your business? Clean Burn waste oil heaters feature an energy retention disk to help capture more heat per gallon.
Simply put, the design of your furnace is incredibly important for how your business stays heated. Make sure you carefully compare the designs of your top options.
Boost Your Business With A Clean Burn Waste Oil Furnace
If you’re looking for a reliable waste oil heater for your business, nothing can compare to the quality of Clean Burn furnaces. These industry-leading heaters are exceptionally well-engineered, as every design emphasizes efficiency, durability, and low-maintenance intervals.
As the only authorized Clean Burn distributor in Colorado and eastern Wyoming, we can offer a wide range of the top-performing Clean Burn heaters. From smaller models for workshops and garages to industrial-grade heaters for larger operations, Interstate Energy is ready to help your business with all of your heating needs.
Contact us at Interstate Energy today to upgrade your business with an industry-leading waste oil furnace.